Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Everybody is Somebody, Nobody is a nobody...

The other day I was driving to work, rocking out to 80's music (as I am prone to do...) and Jesse's Girl(Rick Springfield) came one. I thought Damn..I wonder if I've ever been a 'Jesse's Girl' to anyone. Honestly don't we secretly hope we have been, just for confidence boosting sake?!?

 Then I thought about it a little more and dang how lucky am I?!? I have a fabulous hubby who loves me, a son who is cuter than snot (Never really understood that phrase, because snot isn't that cute...) and a life I love in Hawaii that ain't half bad! So...moral of the story, I am a Jesse's girl. In fact.. I'm a Scott's girl..and that is by far the bestest thing that ever happened to me.

Also, along these lines..a quote from Win a date with Tad Hamilton. "Everyone is a Tad Hamilton to someone, Rosalie is a Tad Hamilton to you, and you're a Tad Hamilton to me". So my peeps...everyone is someone and nobody is a nobody.. Find your Tad Hamilton and you too can be a Jesse's Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment