Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Life Adjusted...

Life is a constant adjustment, it's not stagnant water..it's like the ocean tide. You have learn to go with the ebb and flow, or get stuck under in the under current.

When I was pregnant I was more cognizant of how I treated myself. Being cautious to take care of myself, as to  to provide the best environment for the little one growing inside me. Now that Ren has come into the world I find myself reverting back to the ways of self criticism, recognizing this I have come up with 2 new goals.

  1. Stop feeling guilty...just stop it. Stop setting myself up for failure by expecting perfection. No body is perfect, why should I feel guilty about not reaching it, and then feeling guilty about it...)
  2. Set aside time for myself. Time to sit around in my underwear doing nothing productive, and unwind...(Even MORE important now that I'm a Momma) 
Most of you reading this probably aren't interested in the inner workings of my mind...but thanks for letting me share...Getting my goals out there helps me to learn (again) how to go with the flow, letting life take me as I am and loving the ride.

"Forget regret or life is yours to miss...No day but today" -RENT

1 comment:

  1. Keep the posts coming, Corrie! I love to read your blog!

    ReplyDelete