Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

"Only Kindness Matters"

These are the hands that hold me. The hands that encourage me and give me the courage to use my hands, heart, and mind every day of my life. 

"Hands" by Jewel is a song that I have always liked for its lyrics and message. I hadn't heard it for a very long time and came across the music video for it.
It definitely hits home hearing it again, this time as a Momma.

Becoming a Momma has definitely had me thinking about who I am, what I stand for, and what I want to be. This song helped me to remember that I want out of life and who I want to be/become...

I want to be someone to count on. A loving heart that people come to for advice, support, and laughter. The biggest thing I want to do in life is make a difference...and each day I'm going to find a way to make a difference for someone..no matter how small, only kindness matters.

1 comment: