Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Morning Bliss

This morning I went swimming. It took some motivation to get my butt out of the warm bed and out to the cold ocean, but boy am I glad I did! During my last lap a huge school of fish swam from behind me. It scared me at first then as they swam around me, made room for me, as I swam forward it was just inspiring. Watching their bodies fold in the light, sending shimmers all around as they move as one being. Just inspiring, no other words can describe it.

Made for a most excellent morning, which usually lend themselves to excellent days. A wonderful start to a what promises to be a wonderful week. My family is coming to visit later this week for 5 days. It will be wonderful to see them again. I am very excited!! :D

Cheers to wonderful weeks for all my friends and family! Love and miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. so jealous. I want to swim somewhere warm... that isn't the rec center pool...

    ReplyDelete