Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

It's Back to Work we go....

The seven dwarfs were on to something there. Whistling or not I had to return to work this week, after a 3 month hiatus. (Pesky bills, so annoying!) But everything turned out all right. The first week back was great, still love my job..even if it took a couple days to get back into the swing of things.  Although it's hard to leave my little one in the morning, its perfect coming home to both my lil' man and my big one after a long days work.

So many changes in my life the past year...and all for the better. Although, now that my home life has made some transitions..I am thinking about transitions for my career path. Where do I want to go, what do I want to do in nursing, and the all important question when do I start these transitions.

Where I am now is good, and I have a plan brewing for where I want to go. We will see when I spread my nursing wings again where my goals will take me...I look forward to the flight.

But for now, I'll continue whistling while I work... I love my job. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment