Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom

I just finished reading Tuesdays with Morrie. It was phenomenal. A moving story that brings what is really important in life to light. A good refresher course on how to live. I highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone.

Since early January I have been keeping busy with my new job. I love my job and feel very lucky that I could find one, let alone one that fits me this well. I don't get to spend as much time with my hunny, but it makes me cherish the time we do get together. It is all coming together the way it is meant to. It's refreshing.

Reading Tuesdays with Morrie has helped me put things back into perspective through all the hustle and bustle of my new life here, and I am thankful. Life is beautiful...

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to bring you the other one of his that I have, The five people you meet in heaven. At least I think its his.

    Glad you are feeling so positive and I know you can take on the world an win on your own terms!

    ReplyDelete