Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010


Last Monday I officially started work! This past week has been a blur of paperwork, meetings, trainings, more paperwork all topped off with some patient visits. It was wonderful!
Starting out on my journey as a Hospice nurse is very exciting. I feel that it is right where I belong. Hospice offers all that I ever wanted out of nursing; compassion, listening, being present for the patient and family, and best of all it's okay to cry on the job. (Perfect for me, or what?!) Along with the hands-on knowledge and skill needed to be a nurse, hospice allows me to do the heart-on aspect of nursing too!
Thanks to all my friends, family, mentors, and heroes you know who you are and I am who I am today because of each and every one of you. All my love...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats again on the new job! I am glad that you are enjoying it! Major bonus that crying is acceptable! My job sure leaves me hiding in the bathroom bawling at times.

    Miss you!
    k + s

    ReplyDelete