Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Slow Me Down...

 There is a song titled Slow Me Down by Emmy Rossum that I have always enjoyed. It's a good reminder to slow down, and not let life pass me by. Throughout life many people have been brought into my life to remind me of this lesson, most recently those individuals would be my children. Whether it's to stop and take time to view the beauty of the world around me with eyes of wonder every child seems to have, or to simply have patience the lessons have been coming fast these past few weeks.

My children have been my greatest teachers, and I know I have many more lessons to learn, but I am grateful for the reminder to Slow Down, don't rush through life...Live Life, enjoy life, because it changes so fast. My only hope is that I too can teach my children a few lessons so that they grow up with love in their heart, a smart head on their shoulders, and may they never loose those eyes of wonder when viewing the world around them.


No comments:

Post a Comment