Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Baby Steps

It's a new day! Big and wonderful changes are headed my way!
Lately I have been dreaming and scheming many plans and hopes for the future. Some days I feel like plunging right in, chasing my dreams with leaps and bounds. Other days I feel so overwhelmed with decisions and change I don't know where to start.

Then I just stop and tell myself...Baby Steps, baby steps Corrie, baby steps. You know, the slow and steady wins the race type thing...

Learning to slow down, and remembering to live and enjoy life, not just rush through to the next dream, the next goal, has been one of the biggest challenges for me lately. A challenge, but well worth the effort! With just a little bit of patience, and perseverance, I believe I can follow my dreams. All it takes is one step at a time...one foot in front of the other. All the while stopping to take time to smell the flowers every now and then.





No comments:

Post a Comment