Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hakuna Matata

Lately...okay, so for a few months now...I have been attempting to climb my way out of a rut and back into my old groove. Not an easy feat, particularly since I don't exactly remember what my 'old groove' was... The journey has had it's ups and downs, and has taught me a lot about life.. I'm not back yet, but I've got some good foot holds coming along! And just in time a good reminder came today while I was cuddling my son, listening to "Disney Radio" on Pandora. I heard this song...


No worries, no matter how long this journey takes...no matter where it takes me...no worries. In the immortal words of Mrs. Pots, "It will all turn out in the end, you'll see" 

So, I'll see. Its all worth it on this ride and I'm one of the lucky ones who has amazing friends and family to support me along the way...no matter what. 
Thank you to everyone who has supported me in my dreams! Your borrowed ear, shoulder, hand, or heart has made me who I am today...No matter what I love you and owe you the world! 


No comments:

Post a Comment