Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Words to live by....

At work this past weekend I walked into a patient's room. And they said "Ah, there's my smiley girl!" I said "Good Morning! I always smile, yea?" They just smiled back, then I said "Life's too short to frown"...The patient then proceeded to give me a look resembling "Dang, that's good!"

And not to toot my own horn, but dang... That is good! It's good words to live by, along with my 5 million other quotes I love (alright maybe not 5 million, but it's up there)

And so we add yet another set of words to my live by list: Life's too short to frown, so Do It Anyway...(Mother Teresa to Be the Change I wish to see in the World (Mahatma Gandhi), I must Be myself because everyone else is already taken(Oscar Wilde). 

Just an excellent refresher on what is important in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment