Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year, New Goal

2013 has come and gone, and it was quite the adventure.  Some days it felt like an uphill battle, others like a stroll through the meadow. But our "Mountain of a Year" had more peaks than valleys, including the addition of Abigail Anne to our family, Scott's graduation from his masters program, and a big ol move across the ocean, and a life-changing trip to Africa...just to name a few.

 Through it all one of the biggest life reminders brought back into focus is the importance of surrounding yourself with those who support, love, and cherish you. I have been blessed to have such a network in my life that spans, currently, across continents. I have been, and AM, blessed. In 2014 my goal is to connect and reconnect with those near and far. I am blessed to have everyone in my life, and it is time to let them know how special they make me feel each and every day. I plan to write to those I know, be open to those I do not yet know, smile at strangers, and live each day with a little gratitude in my heart...Happy New Year! May it be filled with love, peace, joy, and laughter. Spread the love this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment