Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Renewed

Well, I seem to have been in hibernation. So many changes happening in life, all at once..its been a whirlwind. A tumultuous adventure well worth the ride, even with the blood, sweat, and tears poured into it along the way.

The changes have been many! In May I married my best friend, and the love of my life. I am so blessed to have found such a man who loves and cherishes me as much as he does. We had a perfect wedding day...and we are living happily ever after!













After returning from our honeymoon ( a 'staycation' on the island) I returned to work as a full time employee!





In July, we found out there is going to be a new addition to the family come April 2011! "Baby Goods" as they are lovingly called will join us on earth sometime early April. We are over joyed and are ready to take this next big jump together into parenthood. With my man at my side, I know this baby will be loved beyond measure...and love is the most important ingredient.

Baby's first picture. Taken at 9 weeks; one happy, healthy baby!





Life is good...

No comments:

Post a Comment